Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Wild Life


It has been awhile since my last post... but here I am back from hiatus~

Insights from the Wilds of Alaska.... I was going through my pictures and wanted to share this with you all. 

It is a wonderful experience to get to see the Humpback Whales so close.  I was filming some Alaska Wild Adventures video with our Sony 1080PHD camera in the bow of our19 foot skiff.  As dangerous as it may seem I have to admit it is a thrilling experience. 

Just like any creature, I think that showing fear or nervousness can cause a vibrational reaction from whatever you are coming into contact with.  Every one of my experiences with Whales has been a positive one.  I actually get a feeling of peace from these creatures.  I have had whales approach my boat before out of nowhere.  One time in particular, a mother and calf Humpback Whale came out of their way to look at me.  They breached next to our skiff and looked me directly in the eye.  I was a little spooked or more like surprised, but got a laugh about it after contemplating the encounter.  I realized just as I like to look at them, that they were curious, and were trying to get a look at me.  I am grateful for all of the things I get to see on a daily basis.  From the Whales to the Alaska Wild flowers, every day is filled with beauty.  I believe no matter where we are we should look for the beauty in life.

I started Alaska Woman Consulting to answer any questions you may have about moving, living, or vacationing in Alaska.  With the influx of people moving and vacationing in Alaska, I believe that I can be a very useful source of information. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any information about Alaska~  Go to my website for pictures and more information.  I also have a You Tube channel with tons of videos of my life living in the Wilds of Alaska!

Take care from ~ Alaska Woman~

Website- http://www.alaskawildadventures.tv

You Tube- http://www.youtube.com/user/AlaskaWildAdventures

Don't Delay>>> contact me today to set up a consultation>> jdlostcoast@gmail.com        

No comments:

Post a Comment